Tuesday 16 August 2011

new in town!!

hello everyone! thanks for taking time visiting my blog. welcome! welcome! you must be wondering why i name my blog 'Walk in My Sneakers' right? it is because I am still young (wouldn't call myself a teenager but i'm young! LOL) and i hope my posts reach to those young generation who have friends, love or dating problem. Even if you want to share your thoughts or need someone to hear how you're feeling about something, you are welcome here.
I am not a life counselor, or dating expert, i am just a normal girl still living my imperfect life, learning from my mistakes and I can't wait to share my thoughts and experiences on things that many of us facing in the process of growing. Many of my friends and myself have go through many obstacles that we survived and learnt by sharing. So, that's why I am eager to share my opinion, story or how I handle stuffs so you won't have to feel that you are alone in your problem, and that many have experience what you are going through. If you have any idea, thoughts or questions please comment below.. Maybe i can talk about your idea/problem in my upcoming post.

p/s: please spread ME to everyone you know

much love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment